[amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

After the UKB I have a little bit of an idea how difficult it is.

I wouldn't like to try and I am not that sure if I did the outcome
would be that great.... sorry but that doesn't change anything.

Anyway, I still have a couple more points to make, that I am working
on ... then I will give the forum peace and quiet.

Also, I apologise to the forum for posting, to Yuki, on Haiku
poetry... I was definitely OT.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Brian,
>
> You show that you never worked on software project.
> Microsoft with zillions of employees is not able to keep
documentation 100% current.
> The only way to do so is to STOP development completely write
> documentation and make product dead.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Manual
> > and the AFL manual to give them all of the fundamentals they need
> > make a good start and that they are kept 100% current.
> >
> > AmiBroker can't depend on volunteers to do the essentials.
> >
> > brian_z
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paul.tsho@> wrote:
> >>
> >> For those who are thinking phpBB gives them better abilities to
> > search
> >> and even post posting editing features would allow them the
learn
> > more
> >> effectively. You have to consider both from the points of view
of
> >> reading experience as well as posting experience. As a poster
and
> > like
> >> most people that post, I do it in my spare time. time that I
could
> >> spend doing all sorts of things, and I will continue to post if
> > can
> >> do that effectively, and quickly. Thats why I post in yahoo.
There