[amibroker] Re: The best way to help newbies, oldies, ... and AmiBroker ...

Brian,
Thank you for simply cutting to the chase.Until the AFL issue is
adequately addressed,a large percentage of us wil be caught in an
enedless data loop.

Allan

 "What I am saying is that I think we are making it harder by not
 admitting that it is a programmers program and just getting on with
 teaching AFL.

 I came to realise it is all about programming -
 specifically AFL.

 So, if I do want to get on with it where do I go"

> brian_z
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@> wrote:
> >
> > Herman,
> >
> > >I always figured that sticking with AFL would have provided a
more
> > >continuous path for users to develop their programming
expertise.

> > This is a new point, not really discussed much before, I think.
> >
> > I really don't know how to put it in words but you are so right.
> >
> > Tomasz should be proud of me because if I am a programmer at all
> am
> > an array programmer...... but sometimes I am left reaching for
AFL?