[amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

>I am not sure exactly what was discussed in this thread...it went
>from
>here to there, there were a massive amount of words and lots of
>philosophizing

I don't have any trouble keeping up.

It is interesting how sub-topics branch off.

I don't understand the need, that some have, for everything in the
forum to conform to some standard or another.

I learnt a lot from the thread, based on others opinions and even the
disagreements.

Sometimes I think we need to stop and think about what we are
programming, and why we are programming it, instead of just how to
program it.

Things can become unbalanced and next thing you know we are
programming, programming, programming just for the sake of it.

brian_z