[amibroker] Re: Trade Signal vs. Raw

I suppose I could have been more specific.  I've played with it a
little and here is the last code I've tried:

Buy=Cross(H,Ref(HHV(H,20),-1));
Sell=Cross(Ref(LLV(L,20),-1),L) ;
Short=Sell;
Cover=Buy;
intrade=Flip(Buy,Sell);
Filter=Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn( Buy, "BuySig", 1.0 );
AddColumn( Sell, "SellSig", 1.0 );

What I'm getting is every signal over the n-days I enter.  What I'm
looking for is just the last signal over n-days.

Thanks for your response it's appreciated!!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@xxx>