[amibroker] Amibroker and IB's 100 symbols limit

Hi,

I've just constructed a database with about 200+ symbols and I used
Automatic Analysis to scan these symbols in real time and put a few of
them in the favorite list for further analysis later.

The problem is that in the mid-way Amibroker told me I have hit IB's
100 symbols limit. I'm aware of this limit, and I'm wondering if it is
possible to ask Amibroker to cancel the market data subscription after
it has scanned a symbol? (so it request data for one symbol, run the
afl and then cancel the data subscription, then move on to the next
symbol etc...)

Thank you.