From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 12:37 PM

I appreciate all suggestions and there is really no problem
in adding new features provided that there is demand for them.
I specifically asked for charting suggestions, as this is way
more "subjective" thing than backtesting and other rule-based tools.
Discretionary traders seem to be very sensitive to all those
little details and aesthetics. These are are sometimes easy to develop
sometimes not, but unless you hear the feedback it is not possible
to know what every single person uses.
So again, feedback is appreciated. If possible and not too time consuming
for you, I greatly appreciate filling the issue via feedback center. If not,
I can keep track on my internal list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com