[amibroker] Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

I guess since we are talking market profile (I should be working for
the CBOT marketing dept.) lets make a wish list...

1. Letters (typically cycling through the upper case & lower case
alphabet sequentially) representing each segment of the days data.
Clasically 30 min segments (equivalent to bars) but can be user defined.

2. Value area (which is defined as the area which covers 70% of the
trade volume around the mean price I believe, or is it around the
'point of control', which is simply the price that has been traded at
by the most segments. I will have to check).

3. A horizontal volume histogram directly to the right hand side of
the letter based histogram... Please see,

http://fin-alg.com/mp.jpg

4. The ability to see compositive profiles... where the user can
combine the market profiles for a specified number of days, thus
seeing a larger picture of market structure. There are examples on the
web. The CBOT have some good examples in power point displays on their
website.

Sorry TJ. The work never stops. If it's any consolation, I would
gladly pay more for such full functionality.