Re: [amibroker] How to "Error Trap" in Automatic Analysis?

If you have "subscript out of range" error, instead of TRAPPING it avoid specifying out of range subscript.
This can be done VERY EASILY.
Subscript has to be GREATER or equal ZERO and SMALLER than BarCount

So all you need to do is to ALWAYS perform this check PRIOR to any subscript access:

if( bar >= 0 AND bar < BarCount )
{

 ..... DO THE WORK YOU NEED

}
else
{
  // subscript out of range  ERROR TRAP HERE
}

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com