RE: [amibroker] Re: automatic analysis frequency every minute

… or run it via OLE / Automation …

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barry Scarborough
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 11:57 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: automatic analysis frequency every minute

AA will only allow you to use the most granular time period of your
data base. You will have to create a database with a shorter period
to get AA to allow you to use that period. I have a 5 second data
base, a minute data base, and an EOD data base. I cannot do AA using
5 seconds when I have the 1 minute data base open. That period does
not show in the AA settings. I have to change to the 5 second
database and then the 5 second setting appears. Hope this helps.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "murthysuresh" <money@xxx> wrote:

> what do u enter for 5 seconds. i believe that the AA analysis takes
> the frequency in whole minutes only. see screenshot. if i am wrong,
> pl tell me how do u enter fractional minutes.
> http://screencast.com/t/bblxS9p5E
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@>
> wrote:
> >
> > That is incorrect. I have 5 second data from IB and I set the
back
> > tester to run at 5 seconds and the trade times were on 5 second
> > boundaries. I am using AB 4.90.5.
> >
> > Barry
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "murthysuresh" <money@> wrote:
> > >
> > > the least frequency that the Auto Analysis runs is 1 minute. i
> tried
> > > changing it to .25 or .5 and it does not work. given the fact
> that it
> > > does not give me a error for fraction, i am not sure if its a
bug
> > that
> > > it does not run less than a minute frequency.

It has removed 527 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!