[amibroker] Re: About Automatic Analysis

I think it is safer to run multiple instances of AB on separate
systems. I keep getting mixed or confusing results when I try to use
two instances on one system. I was trying to capture 5 second data
and run auto trading on the same system. I opened the auto trading
first and then the 5 second. The data in the 5 second instance gets
lost and I can't figure out why. I even tried to save it a few times
during the day. I run it all day and when I looked at it later it
isn't there. Well some of it is which is even more confusing, the
most recent part. I have the database set to 100,000 bars so I should
be able to capture about a month of data. Ain't working. So I started
collecting the 5 second data on another system. I will see how that
works. If using multiple instances on one system is supposed to work
then someone needs to define the parameters for doing so.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paul.tsho@xxx> wrote:

> I think the easiest is to run multiple instances of AB, one per
system. am i
> missing something?
>

>   _____

On Behalf