[amibroker] Best way to handle real life??

Hello,

since I trade a trade system in real life since a couple of weeks, I
have the problem to 'sync' the reality with the backtest of amibroker.

I look at the suggestions of my trading system explored by amibroker
and type the generated orders manually at the website of the broker
of my choice.

Before I enter the trades, I have a look at the stocks. Thus not all
suggested orders from amibroker will reach stock market.

For an example, if the stock price raised due to an planned takeover,
normally I do not buy the stock. If I hold such an stock, I will sell
it.

Nevertheless, my portfolio get out of sync with the backtest
portfolio of amibroker and thus it becomes more difficult to get the
right signals from amibroker (for an example, in amibroker i do not
have funds any longer, but in reality).

I made an afl script to read buys and solds from a text file to
simulate he real life. I plan to combine this with the trading
system, but maybe some of the more experienced user of amibroker can
give me a hint to handle this issue best.

With regards,

Guido