[amibroker] Re: Taking all signals (long/short) with individual profit/loss target exits

Tx Thomas - is there a way to target open positions individually for
closure other than using applyStop() in backtesttRegularRawMulti
mode? So based on some other exit signal for each individual position?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Wrong!
>
> ApplyStop()'s Profit Target and Stop Losses are evaluated
> INDIVIDUALLY for each open trade and they are NOT exited at the
same time.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com