[amibroker] Re: Market Profile

Thanks TJ. I will look at this. Sadly, that level of complexity may
make it unfeasbale.

I really do think a key enhancement to AB would be the ability to
control the x-axis in some way. I have actually raised this as a
request on the AB Feedback centre.

Almost everything I am trying to do right now requires control of the
x-axis...

1. True Market Profile.
2. Equivolume charts
3. Graphing instruments in tick form that have differing tick
intervals (e.g. the ES contract and the TRIN)

TJ... would you seriously look at this as an extension to AB...? I
don't think this is marginal or appeals to too small a group of users.
I think any users who use AFL to any serious extent would benefit from
the addition of simple graphing control over the x-axis in some form.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko \(groups\)"
<groups@xxx> wrote:

> It is doable, provided that entire chart is drawn from the scratch,
> including axes using LOW LEVEL graphics:
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_lowlevelgfx.html
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com