[amibroker] Format and data change

I just added the FastTrack stock database to the funds database I had
been using with Amibroker, and I am getting two bits of wierdness that
I can't explain.

One, I have robust candlestick charts on some issues and on others
single data points, one per day.

The other strange thing is on the single data point issues the data is
through my last update, but on the candle stick charts the data stops
in April.  This occurs on several major issues like GE, so I know they
company has not gone away.

These changes go back and forth using the same layout and just
scrolling through a watchlist.

Do any of you have any idea of which button I need to push to correct
these items?

Thanks for your help.

Will Hepburn