RE: RE: RE: [amibroker] Another Code Puzzle

So nice.  So elegant.  So frustrating I can't see constructions like that.

Many thanks (again).

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ftonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:39 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: RE: [amibroker] Another Code Puzzle

CurEq = Foreign("~~~Equity", "C", 1);

MaxEq = Highest(CurEq);

CurDD = IIf(CurEq < MaxEq, 100 * (MaxEq - CurEq) / MaxEq, 0);

MaxDD = Highest(CurDD);

MDDBar = MaxDD == LastValue(MaxDD) AND CurDD == MaxDD;

CDDBar = Cum(0);

CDD0 = LastValue(Highest(IIf(MDDBar == 1, BarIndex() - BarsSince(CurDD == 0), 0)));

CDDBar[CDD0] = 1;

Plot(MaxDD, "MaxDD", colorRed);

Plot(CurDD, "CurDD", colorOrange);

Plot(MDDBar, "MDDBar", colorWhite, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale | styleThick);

Plot(CDDBar, "CDDBar", colorBlue, styleHistogram | styleOwnScale | styleThick);