[amibroker] Saving Realtime EMA VAlues in Txt file every 5 seconds

Dear Sir,

I want to save Realtime 1Min data 5EMA, 20EMA and 200EMA values in TXT Format file at every 5 seconds.

Is it possible?

I used the attached afl for retriving the ema values at every 5 seconds period, and by clicking in AA "Run Every 5 Sec" , and by pressing on FILE button, it also saves in TXT file, but it is not possible to punch FILE button at every 5 seconds.

I request you to please guide me for the problem and oblige.

Thanking you with Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel

__._,_.___

__,_._,___
Filter = C>0 ;

Plot(EMA(Close,5),"EMA1",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(EMA(Close,20),"EMA2",colorWhite,styleLine);
Plot(EMA(Close,200),"EMA3",colorYellow,styleLine);

EMA1=EMA(Close,5);
EMA2=EMA(Close,20);
EMA3=EMA(Close,200);

SetOption("NoDefaultColumns", True );
AddTextColumn( Name(), "Symbol", 77 , colorDefault);

AddColumn( C, "CLOSE", 1.2 , colorDefault);
AddColumn( EMA1, "EMA5 ", 1.1 , colorDefault );
AddColumn( EMA2, "EMA20 ", 1.1 , colorDefault);
AddColumn( EMA3, "EMA200 ", 1.1 , colorDefault);