[amibroker] Re: RT DATA for AB users in India

Rakesh,

Gee, you have been patient a long time over this one.

You are in a similar boat to the Aussies - offshore
providers/services often beat the locals or the local market doesn't
allow a full range of trading.

A couple of slightly possible international links for retail users:

http://www.quotespeed.com/uk_content_pi.htm

They say it has DDE access.

OR

http://www.realtick.com/v2_getpage.asp?
subnav=true&page=plat_exch&exID=117

Link to API details

http://www.realtick.com/v2_getpage.asp?subnav=false&page=plat_tapi

OR if you are interested in (wholesale outlets) deploying to a client
base you might get in the backdoor of eSignal or Reuters via their
partners or their alternative outlets:

a list of interactive data partners (eSignal)

http://www.interactivedata-rts.com/partners.shtml

OR Reuters alternative

http://www.thomsonreuters.com/products_services/financial/datafeeds

That is the best I can do - I didn't look at local Indian providers.

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am compiling a list of RT data sources for the Indian markets.
>
> I am *not* looking at vendors of snap shot data extracted using
various
> utilities, either from yahoo or from brokerage feeds. I am only
looking at "
> *Streaming RT Data" *from vendors who are picking up their data feed
> directly from the exchange servers. As far as I am aware the only
vendor who
> qualifies using this criteria is eSignal. If Indian AB users are
aware of
> any other vendors who qualify based on the criteria listed above
please be
> kind enough to provide details.
>
> Also TJ had announced discontinuation of retrieval of data  from
LiveChart