[amibroker] Re: Freakishly fast backtest using 64 cores

I agree with your overall assesment. Though, as an EOD trader of
thousands of symbols, I can state with certainty that such a tool
would still find a happy home outside of real time applications.

I'll be interested to see which, if any, way you choose to go with it.

Mike