[amibroker] Walkforward test question

Is there a way to keep trades open at the end of the out of sample
walkforward step, rather than "mark to market" at the end of the step?

The problem is that closing trades at the end of each step does not
model trades that last longer than the walkforward step size.

I reduced the walkforward step size to 1 day, but this has the implied
effect of closing each trade at the end of the day in the out of sample
data.

What I really want is to confine trade entries to the step window, but
let the trade end natrually in computing the out of sample performance,
as if I updated the entry parameters each step.