[amibroker] Re: Freakishly fast backtest using 64 cores

I am currently getting 133 portfolio backtests per second, including
trade matching and fitness function evaluation on the host system.
These are on 1 year of 5 minute bars, plus higher time scale data, for
> 850 symbols.

The card I am running on costs < $200 retail, less if you shop online.
I would get the new Nvida card with 240 cores, but there is really not
much point.

Walkforward tests run in no time at all.

As it stands, it just takes a lot of time and code to do this.  But,
there is no other way that I know of to get this level of performance.

I am very tempted to write a micro kernel that could execute a set of
functions on command from afl code.  That way system design could be
done in afl, where it belongs, but execute on the GPU.

If enough people where willing to pay for it, I would do it.