[amibroker] Re: Scottrade Elite Live Feed in Amibroker?

I've never really tried to determine the amount of back filled data
available. The Elite software allows you to select time frames from 1
second to 1 month per bar on the charts. Next time I have it up and
running I'll see if I can find a limit to the history available for
the 1 second bar setting.
I'm not familiar with the QuoteTracker app. Is that a third party app
or does it come from AB? I've not yet attempted to work with Live data
in AB yet so I really am starting from the ground floor here.
Thanks.

  Pete  :-)