[amibroker] How to setup AB for IB Forex trading with eSignal data?

Hello

entered all currencies in "Preferences->Currencies" (using dynamic)

entered all base currencies in "Symbol->Information->Currency(field)"
for all symbols

using the following values:

RoundLotSize = 1
MarginDeposit = -2; //due to IB margin requirement of 2%
TickSize = 0.0001; // 0.01 for JPY based pairs
PointValue = 1;

basecurrency is USD, and "Futures mode" is applied.

Everything goes fine for straight USD crosses. However, when using
other crosses, it seems the entryFxRate/exitFxRate adjustment is
applied only to the profit (in base currency) of the trade.

However, as I understand entering a non USD cross in
InteractiveBroker - say Buy 100K of EURCHF, what you are really doing
is entering a long of 100K in EUR - and a short of whatever 100K EUR
amounts to in CHF. (this seem verified in the "non base currency
values" on the IB account overview). So when exiting a EURCHF trade,
it would seem the profit should be adjusted by the ratio of
entryFxRate/exitFxRate applied to the CHF portion of the trade.

Of cause, my setup can be wrong, so that it just appears that the
enry/exitFxRate's are applied to the EURCHF profit in the trade. Or
I've misunderstood how the profit from nonbase currency pairs is
calculated in IB, so the fxRate adjustment really should only be
applied to the profit.

Anybody who can help by verifying the above assumption - and who can
tell what the correct setup for AB, IB and eSignal is to make it work?

Regards

Jens Tiedemann