Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:32 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AB opening minimized

Ara,

I didn't follow that thread but it might be the same thing as what happened last year.

Press the restore button and AB window disappears, if that is the
problem

then click on AB icon on the taskbar with the right mouse button

Pick ''move'' then press one of the arrows on the keyboard and after
you press the arrow, move the mouse to see if AB appears on the
screen.

Here is the thread

Dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> A week or two ago there was discussion about AB opening in minimezed form and could not be opend normally.
>
> TJ response was (I think I recall correctly) that it can happen when it is previously shut while in minimized state.
>
> I am still having that problem.
>
> Two observations:
> 1. This was not a problem until recently ... Can anyone associate it with a version of AB?
>
> 2. I use IQfeed data. When I shut off the IQfeed data manager, I was able to maximize AB.
> Can anyone associate this problem with IQfeed?
>

> Was there a solution? I do not recall one.
>
> TIA
>
> Ara