Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:26 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Placing orders with IB ftom Amibroker

Hello,

I'm about to start running intraday charts from Amibroker using IB
feed. I've watched the tutoril on how to do this and it all seems
straight foward. I can see that you can ope a real time quote windo in
Amibroker but my question is;

can I place orders in the real time quote window and fire them off
(from AB) into my IB account?

Thanks in advance,
Rich