[amibroker] Re: MarginLoan control

Mike

Wouldn't this approach create a incorrect results if:
1.	you are a EOD stock trader
2.	want to use 50% margin
3.	no more than 10% in one stock
4.	initial cash $100,000
on the first buy you should be using $10,000 from cash not from $5000
and $5000 on margin. It seems to me the correct approach is once your
cash is exhausted then AB should take on margin loan.