[amibroker] Re: MarginLoan control

Hi,

The feature dictates what percentage of the purchase price is to be
paid from your own funds vs. a margin loan. When set to 100, you pay
the entire amount (i.e. 100%). When set to 75, you pay 75% of the
purchase and take a margin loan for the remaining 25%. When set to
50, you pay half and take a margin loan for the other half, etc.

The amount in absolute dollars will vary based on the price and
number of shares bought. However, the ratio will remain the same for
all trades. You can do the math to figure out what the actual amount
is by multiplying the number of shares by the purchase price and then
multiplying that by the percentage covered by margin.

Mike