[amibroker] Re: Relative Strength question

I use the rank of each stock in my hotlist relative to the overall
market - maybe that is close to your Comparative Relative Strength.

So I take the Rank of some XYZ stock and compare it to the Rank of the
overall market.  I'm using the ETF VTI, which is an index of 5000
stocks as a measure of the overall market - similar to Vector Vest
VVC.  It backtests the best for my hot stock list.  So for RSI it
would be RSI(XYZ) - RSI(VTI) - Obviously positive values would mean
the stock is out performing the market.

My overall system has two entry elements and 5 exit tests along with
money management, position sizing and market timing elements.  I have
been using it for several years - works well for me.

I should note that selecting stocks for inclusion in my hotlist is the
most important element of the system.  The system would generally work
(though not as well) without any TA stuff at all.

Reef-Break