[amibroker] Accessing multiple data sources from AFL

I would like to use two EOD quote providers simultaneously.  I would
like to use FastTrack for mutual funds and another provider, such as
Norgate Premium Data, for ETFs.

Note:  The reasons for this are known to many of us, but for the
benefit of those who don't:  FastTrack does an excellent job of
adjusting mutual fund data for distributions.  However, when it comes
to ETFs and stocks, its data is Close only - no volume, no high, no
low, etc, just Close.

I have been using BatMan to automate many of my daily AFL runs.  It
appears that BatMan will allow me to specify the Database to use (I
have not tried that feature yet) and if so, then I could have two
separate runs: One using my MF watchlist and FT database and the second
using my ETF watchlist and the Norgate Premium Data database.

Are there other methodologies to accomplish this access of multiple
databases within AFL?  I have tried to search the group for such a
discussion but did not have any luck (perhaps I was using the wrong
terminology).

Is anyone doing this or something similar?

What pitfalls do I need to be aware of?

What other questions should I be asking about this subject?