Re[2]: SV: SV: [amibroker] Anyone actually making money?

Title: Re[2]: SV: SV: [amibroker] Anyone actually making money?

Perhaps, but if your 'system' is working and you 'believe in it' you can have someone code it for you. The price should be worth it.

Also, to have this done you don't really have to reveal your secret formula, just change a few critical points. It doesn't matter for the programmer whether he writes a system that makes money or not. He doesn't care; the effort is the same.

best regards,

herman