[amibroker] Re: Constant Volume Bars with Time Proportional Width and Tick Volume.

Hi Ara,

No.

Amibroker has constant volume bars, constant tick bars, constant range
bars and of course constant time bars.

What I want is a variation where constant volume bars have a width
that indicates the time it took the bar to form. For example, lets say
I am using 10,000 volume bars where each bar represents 10,000 ES
contracts traded. Lets say that one bar takes 3 minutes to form and
the next bar takes 6 minutes to form. I would like the width of the
second candle to be twice the width of the 1st one.

In addition, I would like to have a tick volume histogram at the
bottom of the chart. This is similar to the normal volume histogram
but each bar of the histogram represents the number of ticks that
occurred during the bar instead of shares/contracts.

I hope that makes my question clearer.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Looking for tick charts ???   Yes