From: TOMSTI
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 8:53 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Futures or stocks?

I?m not trying to be funny here, but is there a system that one can buy that works and allows the making of a profit. It seems that if someone develops a winning system, they would be able to make their money using it, rather than selling it? I would love to buy a system that would help my trading.

TomC