[amibroker] Re: Data importing help please

woz

> GUI means graphical user interface - there are some small programs
> around that allow automating simple tasks with out having to write
> scripts

re your PM:

one example of a program that automates windows tasks

http://www.macroexpress.com/

- some in this forum use it so you might get some help if you need it
- it is around $20-30 dollars to buy (USD?)
- trial available???
- it is not 100% 'programming free' so it does have an 'learning'
entry price
- a lot of basic tasks can be done without programming though
- at a basic level it functions like a macro in excel (turn it on,
give it a name, record your actions like a video, click on the name
and it replays the video

It would be overkill for what you want to do but it has other uses.

brian_z