[amibroker] Re: QuoteCenter with Amibroker

Anyone?

I'm curious as well (I like to keep abreast of data
costs/availability etc).

eSignal and Metastock seem to be the US competitors for global retail
data.

Last time I looked Metastock QC was a lot dearer than eSignal.
Since Tomasz had put the effort into an eSignal plugin, and hence all
of the AB experience was clustered around eS, I assumed that price,
or quality, was behind his reasoning and decided it was a reasonable
call.

Has anything changed at MS - is the data cheaper or better?
Anything there that we can't get at eS?

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tradinghumble" <sharp2be@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Vichooo -- have a question for you. I'm assuming Amibroker
> retrieves historical daily/intraday from QuoteCenter using the
> settings below -- is it fast and reliable? Just thinking about
getting it.

> Thanks.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vichooo_1999" <vichooo_1999@>
wrote:

> > settings for Amibroker to get data from quotecenter:
> >
> > go to  File/Database settings/configure
> >
> > Server:  BDDE
> >
> > Open=TKR!{Ticker}/OPN
> > High=TKR!{Ticker}/HI
> > Low=TKR!{Ticker}/LO
> > Last=TKR!{Ticker}/LS
> > Volume=TKR!{Ticker}/VOL
> >

> > cheers

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dorothy" <dora_phuki@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Is Quotecenter data accessible from Amibroker. QC provides a
DDE.