[amibroker] Re: Persistent variables

Thanks Dennis;
I just want to make sure that I have the OrderID's available if I
need to restart amibroker or have to re-boot.  I think in this case
I'll use single files to store the three orderid's of the bracket
order I place.  Thanks for the help, great description of the use of
both.  At this moment I'll just work with the orderid's since I
can't think of any other reason to complicate things.  I like simple
as it leads to less problems....usually :)

Another Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> Either approach can work.  The choice really comes dow to how you
want
> to organize your data.  In my case, I used separate files for
storing
> individual params in my Flexible Parameters scheme.  That gave me
the
> ability to address each individually and add new ones or change
values
> without needing to search through a secondary indexing scheme
inside
> one file.
>
> In my case, I use both static variables and individual files.  I
load
> up the static vars (which have a limited lifetime of one
instance)