RE: [amibroker] Re: Interesting intraday system using Bollinger Bands.

Hello scourt2000,

Very well put, listen up you newbie's.

By the way I keep asking all these "Guru's" if your stuff is so good why
sell it? Over the years answers are: to make additional money (honest), the
markets have been real good to me so I want to give back (yeah right!), my
calls keep me on the straight and narrow (good answer) and God has asked me
(no comment).

Anyway good input scourt2000.

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.