[amibroker] Re: AB sometimes doesn`t save IB data

Yes I have fond the same problem. The tickers in RQ will get
backfilled but data will not be saved. In order to save the data, a
ticker need to be displayed in a chart. So the workaround is easy to
come by: creat a layout that consisting of all tickers. You are going
to have bunch of tiny boxes, looks funny, but it works.

hope this help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gsmservplus" <domantas.rudys@xxx>