[amibroker] AB sometimes doesn`t save IB data

hello,

i use IB pluginn to get real-time data from IB. after i finish my
trading day or before i want to exit amibroker always pressing save,
save all and then exit.and SOMETIMES(i would say 50-50) when i start
my AB again data for current day or for that time period which
updated last time seems not to be saved. usually i use 5 days
backfill lenght(once a week 30 days backfill), in my data base are
about 55 symbols at the moment and about 40 of them belong to
realtime quote window.i use latest version of IB pluginn and always
latest version of AB beta. looks like had this problem with all
versions of AB and on 3-4 different computers.database settings are:
data source - IB plugin,local data storage- enable, number of bars -
300 000(approx.2 years,9375kb per symbol), base time interval - 1
minute. Intraday settings : show 24h trading(no filtering), day and
night sessions from 00:00 to 00:00., daily time compression uses -
exchange time, per-database settings time shift 0 hours, and i
ticked "allow mixed EOD/Intraday data. Configure settings : max no of
symbols - 100, then tws IP, socket port ant client ID like should be
(never changed it). DIDN`T tick any of these "regular trading hrs
only","automatick backfill on first data accsess" and IDEALPRO price
field is backfill.i use windows vista premium 32-bit.

thanks for your help