[amibroker] Export to Excel Walk Forward Results

I have two copies of AB open and run walk forward test on same DB. At end of both tests, I export the test results to excel by right clicking on the test page and export to excel. But when I try to export the second copy of the test, I get the first copy exported again. Suspect this is a Windows XP  feature but don't know.  How can I export both copies?
Thanks
Dave