Re: [amibroker] Re: Layers and ma's

Hi Christopher,

Wouldn't this be easier if you simply used the "hide" feature, when you right-click on the chart and select "parameters"?  You could put your 7 MAs there and hide the one you don't want to see and each time you can go back and click the one you want and the one you don't want.  You could even use thicker MA and dotted ones...

I hope this help,

Louis