Re: [amibroker] Layers and ma's

Hi Christopher,

I am not sure to understand your question.  Can you be more precise?  Thanks,

Louis

2008/7/10 Christopher <chrisjeal@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi, I don't know if anybody can help but is there some code that could
be added to a ma so that it can be on a particular layer (as it can be
done with trend lines etc).

If so what would the code be? I do play with changing others
programming if I think I can but I'm not good enough (yet) to write a
piece of my own.

I'm awaiting that AmiBroker programming guide as that will help me a lot.
Thanks....
Chris2var