[amibroker] Re: Help to reset ApplyStop

Graham (or anyone), one more quick question if you don't mind.

What is the easiest way to ensure that when I already have an open
Long position, that I don't open a Short and vice versa? Should I
place SetPositionSize inside the loop?

Or is there some other way to specify in the original Buy and Short
rules not to Buy or Short if it's opposite is already true? I can't
test the inBuy or inShort variables because those only get defined
lower down:

SetTradeDelays( 1, 1, 1, 1 );
SetPositionSize(1,spsShares);

Sell = Cover = 0;
BuyPrice = SellPrice = ShortPrice = CoverPrice = O;

myMA1 = MA(C,4);
MyMA2 = MA(C,15);

Buy = (myMA1 > MyMA2);
Short = (myMA1 < MyMA2);