Re: [amibroker] Help to reset ApplyStop

Because AB AFL goes through each line if you define something later
then it will override previous results.

When you use a loop it interupts this normal flow as well

I find that if I am defining or changing trade signals with a loop it
is best to incorporate the other exits within the loop. ie define them
as conditions. This may be just because I have not found another way
to do it.
In this case add the actual price conditions to the loop and remove
the applystop

Sorry I do not think I explained this very well, so hope you get my meaning.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav