RE: [amibroker] [OT] XP Professional vs Vista 64

Yes, All new computers are installed with XP 64, been using it for 2 to 3
years
Yes, Problems with Drivers - Not many hardware came with drivers that
support XP64. I found Gigabytes has the best support. So I just stick with
GB hardware.
Never crashes. Runs fast, faster than XP32 even with 32 bits apps, no
problem running any apps. Not sure about TWS though.
Never tried Vista, not intending to either.