Re: [amibroker] Re: NEW USER - simple question.......

Pete,

You don't seem to understand.  The markets represent a limited
opportunity for exploiting inefficiencies.  You can not take "any"
amount of money out of the market without changing the market itself
and closing up the opportunity.  Once the inefficiency and how to take
advantage of it becomes common knowledge, the ability to exploit it is
gone.

If someone blabs about their methods, they are taking the money out of
their own pocket and throwing it to the wind.  It it is tough enough
to keep a system running profitably in an ever changing/evolving
market without shooting your self in in the foot.

The same thing would go for a favorite fishing hole.  Tell to many
people and all the fish are gone in a flash.

So yes, you need to find your own market corner to take advantage of,
and then don't tell anybody.  You can write a book about it when it
stops working --showing all the great examples from the past when it
did work.  Then you can make your second fortune.

Don't worry about what others may or may not have done.  Your job will
be to take what the market has to offer.  There are tests that you
could run using a lookahead ZigZag system that will tell you the
maximum (im)possible return.  If you can do 50% of that, then rejoice
that you are the best.

Best regards,
Dennis