[amibroker] Re: NEW USER - simple question.......

Ok, so it seems to me there are folks out there who have developed
profitable systems and due to the blood sweat and tears involved in
the process of building a system very few, if any, are willing to
share their trade secrets. Fair enough. I will put in my time pay my
dues and build a profitable system and take your silent examples as a
'word to the wise' to keep my mouth shut about anything I create.

It's just that I am goal oriented and very competitive. If I knew of
some system that churned out cash at a specific percentage I would not
stop building until I exceeded that system's performance. Without this
feedback I am very likely to be satisfied with a much less profitable
system simply because I don't know of anything better. What better
environment to develop a system than one in which everyone knows what
they have to compete against???