[amibroker] Re: ATC question

TJ,
I read about Foreign and changed code to use firstvisiblebar like
first plot in example 2 and tried again. For fasttrack daily data
the plot was constant as I changed the current symbol. But for IQfeed
hourly data ( what I really want to use ) the plot still changes.
I'm not a programmer, and I'm not sure how to fix this. I only need
5 days of hourly data. I Still need Help.
Thanks for your great support.
Dan

> Hello,
>
> The plot may change if the currently selected symbol
> has data holes or history length different than composite.
>
> See the COMMENT to the docs on Foreign funciton
> http://www.amibroker.com/f?foreign
> for more details
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko