Re: [amibroker] Re: Excluding Trades from CBT Results

Outliers, in my experience are where the losses really come from in a
well designed system.  When the market behaves in an average way, it
can be characterized in a normal distribution curve which is easy to
trade.  Leaving out "bad" companies, leads to data mining bias and
unrealistic results.

However, If you want to be conservative, leave out the top x
performers, and leave in all the bad ones.  ;-)

BR,
Dennis