Re: [amibroker] Re: Using peaks of volume

Another small question...  Sorry for not including it in the last message.

In the formula that you suggested, the problematic bar is found because it is the HHV of the last 25 bars.  However, because it is the HHV doesn't mean it is bad.  I wanted to define the problematic bar as a bar that would have a volume 10 (or 20) times higher than the bar before and the bar after.  There must be a way to do this, but I am not sure how.

Thanks again,

Louis