RE: [amibroker] Re: AFL looping question!

There is no syntax error with your code if this is what you want to know.
It runs in backtest without problem, it will scan as well. What doesnt work for you?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tayamaan
Sent: Monday, 30 June 2008 6:16 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AFL looping question!

Hi Ed, the loop is just a simple profit target stop for testing other
parts of my systems and a reference to the Entry Price.

Once changing the "Close[ i ] > priceatbuy * 1.2" _expression_ and
basically making it a stop, things go wrong. Or is it my logic? LOL

Am not too familiar with looping and try to understand why this
doesn't work.

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@...>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> could you explain what you try to do? 1 error I see is that
priceatbuy in the loop also needs to be handled as an element, like
priceatbuy[ i ], but then still I can't figure out what you are
trying to do,

> rgds, Ed