[amibroker] Re: AFL looping question!

Hi Ed, the loop is just a simple profit target stop for testing other
parts of my systems and a reference to the Entry Price.

Once changing the "Close[ i ] > priceatbuy * 1.2"  expression and
basically making it a stop, things go wrong. Or is it my logic? LOL

Am not too familiar with looping and try to understand why this
doesn't work.

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> could you explain what you try to do? 1 error I see is that
priceatbuy in the loop also needs to be handled as an element, like
priceatbuy[ i ],  but then still I can't figure out what you are
trying to do,